RE: Re: Memory Leak / Prepared Statement

От Dave Cramer
Тема RE: Re: Memory Leak / Prepared Statement
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
John,

Please pick the driver up from http://jdbc.fastcrypt.com

This has been built from the most recent cvs

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of John Cook
Sent: August 3, 2001 3:47 PM
To: Barry Lind
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] Re: Memory Leak / Prepared Statement

Barry,

I got OptimizeIt configured, and it looks like it is
jdbc2/PreparedStatement which is not being garbage collected.  All of my
PreparedStatement s stay visible in Optimize it and the number of
instances never decreases.  What other information can I provide to help
determine if this is a memory leak or another problem?  I am using
Postgresql 7.1.2 and the driver that accompanied it.

Thanks.

John