PGConf NYC 2014 Schedule Announced & Early-Bird Registration Open

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема PGConf NYC 2014 Schedule Announced & Early-Bird Registration Open
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
PGConf NYC 2014, the New York City-based nonprofit PostgreSQL conference focused on user-oriented talks hosted by the
NYCPostgreSQL User Group (NYCPUG) is taking place on April 3-4 at the New York Marriott Downtown.  We are pleased to
announceour talks and schedule:

  http://nyc.pgconf.us/2014/schedule/

While we would love to highlight all the talks in our announcements, here is a brief glimpse of what to expect at
PGConfNYC 2014:

  * Keynote: Bryan Doyle, Vice President, Technical Division, Goldman Sachs
  * Keynote: Michael Bryzek, CTO & Co-founder, Gilt Groupe
  * Presentations from 5 out of 6 of the PostgreSQL Core Team members
  * Case studies from many organizations, including ARIN, Amazon, DataDog, MeetMe, PlaceIQ
  * A full-day "Security Track" on April 3, sponsored by Crunchy Data Solutions

Our early-bird registration is open and tickets are available through February 22, 2014 - they can be purchased here:
http://pgconfnyc2014.eventbrite.com/?aff=pgann

Because NYCPUG is a nonprofit organization, PGConf NYC 2014 would not be possible without the generous support of our
sponsors. We would like to highlight our Platinum and Gold Sponsors:

  Platinum: EnterpriseDB
  Gold: OmniTI, 2ndQuadrant, Heroku

For more information, please visit http://nyc.pgconf.us

We look forward to hosting you in April!

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: