WHat do people think about using in production?

От Joel Fradkin
Тема WHat do people think about using in production?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

We still are experiencing issues with SQLASCII and 7.4 ODBC, any feedback on the readiness of the libpq stuff?

I have not grabbed a current copy and built it since last Thursday, so not sure if any other changes are planned I should wait for, or even if you feel its ready or not for prime time yet.

I appreciate any feedback as I want to try the conversion again (the conversion went ok, but once in Unicode my app was having issues on the 8.0 pre libpq driver, and at that moment the libpq driver had memory leaks which I have verified seem to be fixed.)

Joel Fradkin