Re: Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/25/2013 03:43 AM, Jameison Martin wrote:
> there have been a lot of different threads on this patch. i'm going to
take a stab at > teasing them out, summarizing them, and addressing them
individually.

> Is this patch on the CF app? I can't seem to find it in 2013-01 or
2013-next, and I
> wanted to add your summary.

It is in previous CF (2012-11) in Returned with Feedback section
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=16

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Review of Row Level Security - call for testers/reviewers
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: .gitignore additions