Re: Improving Inner Join Performance

От: Andy
Тема: Re: Improving Inner Join Performance
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Frank Wiles, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
  Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Michael Glaesemann, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Pandurangan R S, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
  Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  (Jaime Casanova, )
 Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Andy", )
  Re: Improving Inner Join Performance  ("Jim C. Nasby", )

Yes I have indexes an all join fields.
The tables have around 30 columns each and around 100k rows.
The database is vacuumed every hour.

Andy.