Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...

От
Тема Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> -----Original Message-----
> From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Jim Seymour
> Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:18 PM
> To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
> Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
>

> "Gary L. Burnore" <gburnore@databasix.com> wrote:
> >
> [snip]
> >
> > It's ok. Mysql's better anyway.
>
> Was that absolutely necessary?

Was what necessary?  (The cheap shot or the fact that he is ill informed?  :)

For the record, I have both mysql and postgresql installations, and postgresql, even without pgadmin
iii, is far superior in MANY ways to mysql.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085