Re: Access, pass-through queries and isolation level

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Access, pass-through queries and isolation level
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Yes.
Psqlodbc driver returns 2 results for the query(SET ..;SELECT ..).
An SQLMoreResults call is needed to see the second result.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: Help with hang on empty query (PG 7.3.2,
Сообщение: Re: Help with hang on empty query (PG 7.3.2,