Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
>> Oops, I have forgotten to erase autom4te.cache......Again, it checked
>> firmly to home/*/psqlODBC08020300/ and uploaded to it now.
>> Sorry, It was only overweight:-(
>>

> Err, you don't need to erase it - it should only package what's in the Makefile. You are using
> 'make dist' & 'make distcheck' aren't you?

Ah. sorry , and , I'm has forgotten then....
 (http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/Makefile.am.diff?r1=1.41&r2=1.42)

Done now.
home/*/psqlODBC08020300/

Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods