SPI_finish()

От Rod Taylor
Тема SPI_finish()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry for the lack of description, but here goes.

I have a function which runs properly, causes no errors until I call
SPI_Finish().  Upon that call the backend closes (not what I want).

If I remove that line (leaving in the SPI_Connect() statement) it runs
fine, but issues numerous warnings about connections already having
been established.

Is there a known way to make SPI_Finish() crash that I could have run
into?  Function consists of a couple selects and a couple inserts.

Of course, removing both SPI_Connect() doesn't allow the queries to be
performed.

--
Rod Taylor

There are always four sides to every story: your side, their side, the
truth, and what really happened.

Вложения