Problem by inserting rows in a table via function

От DI Hasenöhrl
Тема Problem by inserting rows in a table via function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello all,

I use postgresql 7.0.2 as backend, ODBC Driver 7.1.003 and MsAccess97 as frontend.
Now I have the following Problem and hope, someone can help me.

I developed a function in plpgsql, which inserts rows in a table *price*. This function is called from VBA-Code and everything seemed to be OK, but then I realized, that I can't change these rows inserted by the function. When I put in rows by the normal way as linked table, I can change these rows. Where is the difference to insert rows by a function or per hand.

Has anyone an idea, please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Irina

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: