Re: beta testing version

От Gary MacDougall
Тема Re: beta testing version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Correct me if I'm wrong but in the last 3 years what company that you
know of didn't consider an IPO part of the "business and such".  Most
tech companies that have been formed in the last 4 - 5 years have one
thing on the brain--IPO.  It's the #1 thing (sadly) that they care about.
I only wished these companies cared as much about *creating* and
inovation more than they cared about going public...

g.