Re: Contrib modules on Win32

От Laurent Ballester
Тема Re: Contrib modules on Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Hello,

I am fixed the dbase contrib module. Unfortunately without any .dbf files, I
don't know how to test it!

Attached, two diff files with my modifications.

Regards, Laurent

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
To: "PgSQL Win32 developers" <pgsql-hackers-win32@postgresql.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 1:07 PM
Subject: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Contrib modules on Win32

I'm just building a new rlease of the win32 installer and have been
compiling the contrib modules. As of todays CVS, the following modules
do not compile on Win32. Note that I haven't even looked at why - I have
enough to do with the installer and pgAdmin betas :-)

cube
dbase
miscutil
pg_logger
pgbench
pgcrypto
seg
tsearch

All the rest compile OK, but I haven't tested any of them.

Regards, Dave.

      joining column's datatypes do not match

Вложения