SQL Formatter Issue /w Windowed Functions

От
Тема SQL Formatter Issue /w Windowed Functions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I have been using the SQL formatter recently in PG admin and found an issue /w windowed functions and the order by clause for the windows client. I don’t see any setting to correct. Any ideas how to fix? As you can see, the alignment /w the windows PGAdmin formatter is horrible.

This seems to effect PGAdmin in windows, as PGAdmin in docker formats properly.

Look if I use PGAdmin 5.4 in Windows to format: *Incorrect

pgAdmin4-incorrect.png (2020×1120) (dulanic.com)

Look if I use VS Code to format:  *Correct

VSCode-Correct.png (1307×849) (dulanic.com)

PGAdmin 5.3 Docker: *Correct

pgadmin-docker.png (1153×233) (dulanic.com)