Re: Review of "pg_basebackup and pg_receivexlog to use non-blocking socket communication", was: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #7534: walreceiver takes long time to detect n/w breakdown

От Hari Babu
Тема Re: Review of "pg_basebackup and pg_receivexlog to use non-blocking socket communication", was: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #7534: walreceiver takes long time to detect n/w breakdown
Дата
Ответ на Re: Review of "pg_basebackup and pg_receivexlog to use non-blocking socket communication", was: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #7534: walreceiver takes long time to detect n/w breakdown  (Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On January 07, 2013 7:53 PM Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
>Since my other patch against pg_basebackup is now committed,
>this patch doesn't apply cleanly, patch rejects 2 hunks.
>The fixed up patch is attached.

Patch is verified. Thanks for rebasing the patch.

Regards,
Hari babu.