- Архив списков рассылки pgsql-jdbc

От M. bischoff
Тема
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dear Postgre JDBC support,

I have a question,

after reading true the documentation I was unable to find out how to get the server time true the JDBC,
I also tried getting it by pulling it out of the driver but it leaves an empty string:

<code>
metaData = connection.getMetaData();
String SQLKeywords = metaData.getSQLKeywords();
System.out.println(
"SQLKeywords: "+SQLKeywords);
String stringFunctions = metaData.getStringFunctions();
System.out.println(
"stringFunctions: "+stringFunctions);
String systemFunctions = metaData.getSystemFunctions();
System.out.println(
"systemFunctions: "+systemFunctions);
String timeDateFunctions = metaData.getTimeDateFunctions();
System.out.println(
"timeDateFunctions: "+timeDateFunctions);
</code>

SQLKeywords: abort,acl,add,aggregate,append,archive,arch_store,backward,binary,change,cluster,copy,database,delimiter,delimiters,do,extend,explain,forward,heavy,index,inherits,isnull,light,listen,load,merge,nothing,notify,notnull,oids,purge,rename,replace,retrieve,returns,rule,recipe,setof,stdin,stdout,store,vacuum,verbose,version

stringFunctions:

systemFunctions:

timeDateFunctions:

I don't want to get the current time by getting the local system tiem cuz that may be incorrect.

please help,

Michael Bischoff.

Сообщение: Re: pg JDBC driver feature question
Сообщение: Re: pg JDBC driver feature question