permission denied

От Pascal Tufenkji
Тема permission denied
Дата
Re: permission denied  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I am facing a weird permission problem with the views in our database.

While the system is up and running, suddenly a certain view gets corrupted. When we try to query it, it returns “permission denied”. Although the permission has not been changed and if I check them using “\z” the system displays that all the permissions are still on. The only solution is to drop the view and create it back again.

3 views had been corrupted the past week.

Until now, all the errors are on our SIT and UAT servers. I am afraid that soon we will be facing those same problems on our production database.

We are using PostgreSQL 8.2.11 on Red Hat

What seems to be the problem ?

Can anyone help please ?

Pascal TUFENKJI
Service de Technologie de l'Information