Re: crosstab function

От Ron
Тема Re: crosstab function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/26/19 8:10 PM, Martin Mueller wrote:
> Thank you for the prompt and clear answer. I work with a Mac (OS 10.4.3) and I used the PostgresApp to install it. I
ama very primitive user of Postgres and think of it as Microsoft Access on Steroids. I access it via Aqua Data, Studio,
butI don't think that makes any difference

Access is an application design tool with a built-in engine that's good for
storing "small" amounts of data.

Postgresql is a database management system suitable for storing and
replicating billions and billions and billions of large amounts of data, and
analyzing it in a myriad of ways.  It requires "administration from the
command line", as you're discovering.

Sincerely,
Ron

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: crosstab function
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Channel binding not supported using scram-sha-256 passwords