FW: Data output table row height option?

От Craig Fryar
Тема FW: Data output table row height option?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello pdAdmin support team,

Please review the thread below and reply at your earliest convenience.

We are teaching another SQL class this evening for General Assembly using pgAdmin, and would love to receive your suggestions before 6pm CT today, if at all possible.

Thanks very much!

Craig