Re: Special portuguese characters are not displayed in 08.00.01.02

От Hélder M. Vieira
Тема Re: Special portuguese characters are not displayed in 08.00.01.02
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> We were using ODBC driver 07.02.00.05 and now we are trying to use ODBC
> driver version 08.00.01.02 but
> portuguese special characters are not showed in the right way.

>Is it a ODBC driver error or maybe there is something wrong with DELPHI 7
>SQL Explorer tool?

>Does anybody know another simple way to emulate an application using the
>ODBC driver?

Hello from Portugal.

I'm currently using 08.00.01.01, with no visible problem concerning this
specific issue.
After reading your message, I also checked 8.01.00.05 (ANSI), again with no
visible problem.

For app development I use VB6, and for on-the-fly database manipulation I
use Access 2000.

All databases use LATIN1 encoding.

Hélder M. Vieira