problems with upgrade from 8.0.3 to 8.0.4, Windows

От Zlatko Matić
Тема problems with upgrade from 8.0.3 to 8.0.4, Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello.
I downloaded 8.0.4 Windows installer and wanted to update my previos 8.0.3 installation, by using upgrade.bat.
Unfortunately I was not able to do it. Just before the end of installation an error apears "Service 'PostgreSQL Database Server 8.0' (pgsql-8.0) could not be installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services." I am logged to Windows XP as administrator...
What could be the reason and solution ?

Thanks,

Zlatko