Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

От Saito
Тема Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas
Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas.Pflug@web.de>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito@inetrt.skcapi.co.jp>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

(snip)
> Hiroshi,
>
> please do the following:
> - Store the definition of the table you are testing with to a file
> - Send the definition to me, so that I can create it in my database.
It mails by direct delivery independently.

> Still, this looks just like a wxWindows version that doesn't have the
> wxString patch applied. Please double check if you are using a corrected
> version. Maybe you mixed up debug and nondebug version? Rebuilt
> wxWindows release, but compiled pgAdmin3 debug thus effectively using
> wxWindows debug with old code?

1)WxWindows(cvs checkout 2003-06-12)
2) pgadmin3(cvs checkout 2003-06-12)
Since a link is divided with DEBUG and RELEASE and is performed, there is no
mixture.

I'm sorry.
Since a server cannot be accessed now, a situation cannot be told well.
A problem may be able to be seen also by the attached thing.
It is made to tell again on Monday in detail.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito
(saito@inetrt.skcapi.co.jp)