SELECT - ORDER BY Croatian characters ....

От Kornelije
Тема SELECT - ORDER BY Croatian characters ....
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi everybody,

I'm using PostgreSQL and my database contains Croatian Characters (čćž...)....
so when I pose a query, and I use order by clause, the result is not sorted properly.....

I was using once VB for aplications and there I've used a function which changed Croatian characters with some equivalents and sorting order was ok; since now I'm using PHP, is it feasible to write such a function or is there a better solution?

thanks

Kornelije

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: