Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3

От Nicolai Tufar
Тема Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>

> Can you extract more info?  For example, it would be useful to see
> exactly which line of the table the COPY dies at, and what's in that
> row.

COPY dies at the first row and the data is as following:

apb=>  select * from mrk_yyn  limit 3;
 bsvr_no | yyn_tur | yyn_no | yyn_syf | yyn_trh
---------+---------+--------+---------+---------
 045030  | T       |    176 |      39 |
 045033  | T       |    176 |      39 |
 045035  | T       |    176 |      39 |
(3 rows)

apb=>

yyn_trh semm to be null. I tried to COPY other tables, the ones
without date columns, I created new tables, but it still segfaults.
And I can not reproduce it on other system.

> regards, tom lane

Nic

Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3
Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3