Re: pg_restore peculiarities

От Michael Paesold
Тема Re: pg_restore peculiarities
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tim Penhey wrote:

> Which does bring another question forward:
>
> What is all the stuff that has been added to template1 given it is a
> clean install of version 8 beta 2 dev 3?
>
> The only thing it asked in the installer was what languages to add to
> the template, and I chose plpgsql only.

I also thought so, but it's not the case. The installer puts all contrib
modules into template1 that are included with the package and selected for
install (at the module selection screen)... the default is to install all.

I would rather like the installer to only install the dlls etc. and not
throw everything into template1... perhaps add a feature request at
pgFoundry?

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold