Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Дата
Ответ на Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:38 AM Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Both of these seem like they would make troubleshooters' lives more
> > difficult.  I think we should just parse the auto file automatically
> > after parsing postgresql.conf, without requiring the include
> directive
> > to be there.
>
> Wait, I thought the auto file was going into the conf.d directory?

Auto file is going into config directory, but will that make any difference
if we have to parse it automatically after postgresql.conf.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.