RE: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and Key Management Service (KMS)

От Moon, Insung
Тема RE: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and Key Management Service (KMS)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Antonin Houska.

Yes. encrypting / decrypting between Buffer <-> Disk is the same architecture.
But, this idea is not to encrypt all table, thinks to minimize the performance overhead, only encrypting to necessary
tables(including Xlog).

Thank you and Best regards.
Moon.