Re: select count(*) from pg_stat_activity in V8.0.0

От Anony Mous
Тема Re: select count(*) from pg_stat_activity in V8.0.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, Richard.

I've never seen this behaviour before in 7.4.3 and indeed it is the only
connection to the back end at the time when the count is occurring. However,
it would have had the connection for at least 30 seconds before requesting a
count.

Is there a better method of obtaining the number of connections to the
backend?

Thanks
Peter