Re: ERROR: OUTER JOIN is not yet supported

От Mitch Vincent
Тема Re: ERROR: OUTER JOIN is not yet supported
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    If anyone is debating on upgrading this weekend I'd suggest they wait
until Monday when 7.2 is released -- there are *lots* of advantages over
7.1.x and it would be a shame to spend the time upgrading to 7.1.3 just to
have to turn around and go to 7.2!

    I've been using the RCs in production for a few weeks without any
trouble, but I'm not sure I'd suggest anyone else copy me :-)

-Mitch