Re: pgAdmin3 - Language support on Solaris

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 - Language support on Solaris
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi.

From: "Dhanaraj M" <Dhanaraj.M@Sun.COM>

> Hi All,
>
> I came to know that pgAdmin3 fails to support all the languages on
> Solaris platform.
> However, it works when I choose ja_JP, zh_CN, and  zh_TW languages.
> For the rest, I get an error the following error message:
>
> An error occurred: Cannot set locale to 'fr_FR'

Umm, It is very strange.?_?
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php
http://developers.sun.com/dev/gadc/tools/lc/lc.jsp

> Did anyone notice this? Is it a problem with pgAdmin or Solaris?
> I like to fix this issue. Any thoughts?

Please choose and acquire debugging of an option.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by guillaume: r6594 - trunk/pgadmin3/i18n/af_ZA
От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 - Language support on Solaris