More overruns?

От Maurice Gittens
Тема More overruns?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I gathered up some courage and ran the regression tests with the
Electric Fence library.

A quick overview of the queries that failed follows. (In the following a
failed test
is a test where the backend dies.) This usually means electric fence
detected some overrun.

SELECT INTO
INSERT INTO
CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE TYPE
CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE AGGREGATE
CREATE OPERATOR
one fancy select statement
ALTER TABLE

If we are lucky these are all cause by the same bug -:). Anybody want
to find out for sure? If you are interested in the regression.diff file I
post it to the list.

Regards,
Maurice