Re: PGAdmin3 crashes on adding tables to Querybuilder

От Együd Csaba
Тема Re: PGAdmin3 crashes on adding tables to Querybuilder
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,
yes I know, it is a developmnet build. But isn't it built to let others to
test it?
I just realized an obvious bug and wanted to eagerly report it. :)
Yes, I know, I should have read the bug reports before. Sorry.

Bye, -- Csaba Együd

---