Is it possible to create database in lower version with the dump of higher version

От shreedhar
Тема Is it possible to create database in lower version with the dump of higher version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would like to create database with the in Postgre 7.2.1 with the dump file
created in Postgre 7.3.2.

If I could able create database in same Postgre 7.3.2 with out any error,
But I try the same in Postgre 7.2.1 I got the following errors.

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "("

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelclasschildren"

invalid command \nCREATE

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelsecaccrelations"

ERROR: CreateTrigger: function aa_trgdelsecaccrelations() must return OPAQUE

invalid command \n

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgadminpermission"

invalid command \nCREATE

invalid command \n

invalid command \n

Showing only tuples.

\t: extra argument 'projectid' ignored

\t: extra argument 'int' ignored

\t: extra argument 'NOT' ignored

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "("

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelclasschildren"

invalid command \nCREATE

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelsecaccrelations"

ERROR: CreateTrigger: function aa_trgdelsecaccrelations() must return OPAQUE

invalid command \n

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgadminpermission"

invalid command \nCREATE

invalid command \n

invalid command \n

Showing only tuples.