Re: help (maybe i'm a little stupid)

От terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Тема Re: help (maybe i'm a little stupid)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yeah but, in 7.2.1 isn't it true that there is no way to stop a user from
being able to create tables???  I tried myself, with no success, and later
read on the newsgroup that it is a feature to be coming soon, but current
release 7.2.1 does not have that control.

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com