Re: Perpetuating the myth...annoying

От Peter Galbavy
Тема Re: Perpetuating the myth...annoying
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> IANAL but I think it would depend on how it was worded and whether or
> not they wanted to get ugly about it.
>
> I am actually surprised they haven't gone after the sql-info.de guys.

But wouldn't it make a great (I am not encouraging this) press story for
someone with commercial interests against them ? A classic "CompanyX tries
to gag comparisons" - when some studios tried to stop film reviewers making
negative comments by enforcing "license" conditions, they were slammed in
the media.

Peter

Сообщение: Re: Perpetuating the myth...annoying
Сообщение: Re: Perpetuating the myth...annoying