RE: 20220722-pg_dump: error: invalid number of parents 0 for table

От Techsupport
Тема RE: 20220722-pg_dump: error: invalid number of parents 0 for table
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi to all,

We are using PostgreSQL 12.3 and it is running under Windows environment. In my server multiple databases are available.

When we try to Back up one of the database, it gives the following error message, we can able to connect and read & write to the database.

But unable to back up the database , We faced this issue on one database only, remaining databases are working good and able to backup. Suggest me, How to resolve this issue.

pg_dump: last built-in OID is 16383

pg_dump: reading extensions

pg_dump: identifying extension members

pg_dump: reading schemas

pg_dump: reading user-defined tables

pg_dump: reading user-defined functions

pg_dump: reading user-defined types

pg_dump: error: schema with OID 1020797 does not exist

Thanks,

Karthick Ramu