Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Дата
Ответ на Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Ответы Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:53 AM Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> > True, but can you think of a better word to mean "don't edit this by
> hand"?
>
> The file name is not nearly as important for that as putting in a
> header comment "# Don't edit this file by hand."

Currently header comment is:
# Do not edit this file manually!
# It will be overwritten by ALTER SYSTEM command.

Kindly let me know your suggestion about the above comment in header?

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.