DBA w/PostgreSQL experience; Marketing; Nashville, TN

От Rakhi Kolhe
Тема DBA w/PostgreSQL experience; Marketing; Nashville, TN
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

Hello,

I am a recruiter with iPlace USA. We are engaged in a search for a DBA w/PostgreSQL experience for one of our clients based in Nashville, TN.

Position Title:  DBA w/PostgreSQL experience

Location:  Nashville, TN

Duration:  Permanent (remote work is not an option for the client at present)

Salary: $80,000 - $110,000

Project Description

  • Candidate will be responsible for managing operations a unique Postgres database environment.
  • Candidate will work closely with the systems and development teams - creating, testing and implementing architectural as well as schema changes.
  • Responsible for troubleshooting issues, gathering data, optimizing queries, researching errors and maintaining an active presence on the Postgres mailing lists.

Required Skills and Experience

  • Proven experience managing, supporting and designing a large & complex production RDBMS - all in PostgreSQL
  • Experience - Oracle/SQL Server
  • Proficient SQL query writing and optimization skills
  • Proficient SQL languages such as PL/pgSQL & PL/SQL
  • Experience testing, troubleshooting, and debugging codes
  • Linux & Sun Solaris knowledge
  • PHP & Python languages

If interested, please send your updated resume to rakhi@iplaceusa.com. If you are not available, I would appreciate your referring others who you feel would excel at this opportunity.

Thanks and regards,

Rakhi Kolhe

Sourcing Team Lead

iPlace USA

rakhi@iPlaceUSA.com

www.iPlaceUSA.com

Recruiting Done Right from Start to Finish

Have you LinkedIn yet? Connect with me at:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/rakhikolhe

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: