Re: Pb with boolean between MS-Access and PostgreSQl 8.0.3

От Zlatko Matic
Тема Re: Pb with boolean between MS-Access and PostgreSQl 8.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Ets!

I think that you should use Format, so that Access can understands bools.
I have done it in this way:
In Access Query Builder use alias for field, for example
    AliasName: Format([FieldName])
In Criteria use "True" or "False" instead of -1

Tell me if it works for you. In my case it worked fine...

Greetings,

Zlatko