It' seems there are some problem in document about pl/tcl

От He Weiping (laser henry)
Тема It' seems there are some problem in document about pl/tcl
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi, all:

I'm trying the example in:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/c43624375.htm
and then when I create the table I got the error:

ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "desc"

then I change the field 'desc' to 'descirbe' and every thing ok. I'v check the link:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/syntax.htm#AEN426
find out that the world 'desc' have been a reserved world, so I think may be the
example above a little bit old. May be need to fix.

Laser