Re: how to preserve \n in select statement

От Denis
Тема Re: how to preserve \n in select statement
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Richard..

If your users are required to fire only SELECT and no DML, you can do the
following:

BEGIN;
execute the statements given by user
ROLLBACK;

This will not affect your SELECT and also if any malicious user gives DELETE
statement, that will not have any impact too..

HTH

Thanx

Denis