Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Дата
Ответ на Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:03 AM Josh Berkus wrote:

> >> I'll also vote for postgresql.auto.conf.
> >
> >   Thanks to all of you for suggesting meaningful names. I will change
> the name of file to postgresql.auto.conf.
> >   Kindly let me know if there is any objection to it.
>
> There is no name you could come up with for which there would not be an
> objection.  Please plow ahead.

Thanks.
I had updated the patch and sent it.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Patch for fail-back without fresh backup