Re: NullPointer at ResultSet.java:113

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: NullPointer at ResultSet.java:113
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hans,

Generally this means that there is nothing in the result set. Can you
give me some code which demonstrates this bug?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Hans Deragon
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 6:13 AM
To: pgsql-jdbc
Subject: [JDBC] NullPointer at ResultSet.java:113

Greetings.

   Upgraded yesterday to the latest pgjdbc2.jar.  I am using JDK 1.4.0.
  My database is postgresql-7.1.3-2.  I get:

         at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.next(ResultSet.java:113)
         at marketmanager.database.StockSymbol.list(StockSymbol.java:93)
         at
marketmanager.datacollection.stocks.YahooCollector.fetchDataFromWeb(Yaho
oCollector.java:56)
         at
marketmanager.datacollection.stocks.YahooCollector.fetchData(YahooCollec
tor.java:111)
         at
marketmanager.datacollection.FetchData.main(FetchData.java:13)

   This is a bug for sure.  If there is something wrong I am doing, then

it should have been caught by an exception and report to me what I was
doing wrong.  My code works with an older version of the postgresql jdbc

driver.  And my code is pretty basic.

   I could not find on the development website the source of this code.
  Anybody can provide a pointer?  May I suggest a direct hyperlink to
the code to the development site from the http://jdbc.postgresql.org/?

Ciao
Hans