TODO item: columns of Views: show properties

От Darko Prenosil
Тема TODO item: columns of Views: show properties
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I see in todo an item:
    columns of Views: show properties

and maybe I have a solution. I have written a "c" (backend) function that
can return the same structure as "pg_class" for any query, and that means
indirectly that it can return all columns definitions for view too. It is
important that it can tell for each column to which table it belongs.
Concerning pgAdmin already has some server-side functions, could this be a
solution ?

Regards !