Re: Full PostgreSQL installer for Windows

От Dmitry Yurtaev
Тема Re: Full PostgreSQL installer for Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
> 2) In a near future, I would like to perform a minimal Cygwin
installation.
> - I have no idea what minimum software is needed. Any information welcome.
> - Does the Cygwin licence permit it?

i've got it working in the following configuration:

/bin/
    basename.exe
    bash.exe
    cat.exe
    chmod.exe
    chown.exe
    cp.exe
    cygncurses5.dll
    cygreadline4.dll
    cygrunsrv.exe
    cygwin1.dll
    cygz.dll
    expr.exe
    grep.exe
    head.exe
    kill.exe
    less.exe
    ln.exe
    login.exe
    ls.exe
    mkdir.exe
    ps.exe
    rm.exe
    sed.exe
    sh.exe
    sleep.exe
    stty.exe
    test.exe

# postgresql stuff:
 createdb    createlang    createuser
 dropdb     droplang    dropuser
 initdb     ipc-daemon.exe   ipcclean
 pg_config    pg_ctl     pg_dump.exe
 pg_dumpall    pg_encoding.exe   pg_id.exe
 pg_passwd.exe   pg_restore.exe   plpgsql.dll
 postgres.exe   postmaster@    pq.dll
 psql.exe    vacuumdb

/usr/share/postgresql/
 global.bki    global.description  pg_hba.conf.sample
 pg_ident.conf.sample postgresql.conf.sample template1.bki
 template1.description

/data/
 .exists

/tmp/
 .exists

/.profile

/Dmitry (that's my signature, not a file ;)

Сообщение: Re: Full PostgreSQL installer for Windows
Сообщение: Re: Full PostgreSQL installer for Windows