Re: Help!Can't connect Postgresql JDBC driver

От George Johnson
Тема Re: Help!Can't connect Postgresql JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm not sure if this helps, but for some reason,
Class.forName("postgresql.Driver") is listed but probably should be
Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver") ... the driver is actually beneath
the org directory.  I'm not familar with linux variants of the PostgreSQL
stuff.  Sometimes when in doubt, unjar (jar -xvf) the jar files and look at
what's inside.  That often times points to problems.  Also, always remember
to include jar files in your classpath.

Is there a postgresql.jdbc or postgresql.java mailing list?  This probably
belongs there ...

George Johnson