Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3

От Nicolai Tufar
Тема Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>

> Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> > FWIW, I just tried to repeat this on cvs tip and could not. Seems to
work just
> > fine:
>
> I have a sneaking suspicion that it can only be reproduced with Nicolai's
> locale setting.  Not sure exactly what aspect of the locale is causing
> the problem though ...

I am trying to reproduce the same on another server with no success.
Locale is what also comes to my mind. I have compiled PostgreSQL
with --with-nls option. All databases, including template0 are in
LATIN5 encoding. My postgresql.conf contains:

LC_MESSAGES = 'tr_TR'
LC_MONETARY = 'tr_TR'
LC_NUMERIC = 'tr_TR'
LC_TIME = 'tr_TR'
datestyle = 'European'

Regards,
Nic.

> regards, tom lane

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3
Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault while COPY in 7.3