PgAdmin hangs on search upward

От Luc ROLLAND
Тема PgAdmin hangs on search upward
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello !

First of all I use PgAdmin III and I like it !
Actually I use :
- PostgreSQL 7.4  v7.4.1 on Linux Mandrake 9.2 server,
- PgAdmin III v1.0.2 on an Windows XP SP1,
- All my systems and applications are French localized.

On search upward for an inexistant token, PgAdmin hangs :
I have for exemple :
CREATE SCHEMA public
  AUTHORIZATION postgres;
GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA public TO postgres WITH GRANT OPTION;
GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA public TO GROUP postgres;
GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA public TO GROUP gestix_admins;
GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA public TO GROUP gestix_users;
GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA public TO GROUP gestix_restricted;
COMMENT ON SCHEMA public IS 'Gestion Commerciale et comptable GESTIX';
I'm positionned in the 10th line (Grant ... gestix_users),
I stroke CRTL+F gestix_admns instead of gestix_admins,
I validate a search upward
-> the windows not response,
    I'm obliged to close this windows
    and use the Windows Terminate function.
    so PgAdmin close.
It works fine on search downward !

PS :
It would be so nice if the search function could be a Search & Remplace !

Best regards.

Luc ROLLAND