phpPgAdmin 2.3 Release [security fix]

От Dan Wilson
Тема phpPgAdmin 2.3 Release [security fix]
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
We are pleased to announce the next release of phpPgAdmin, version 2.3.

A few features have been added and a few bug fixes, including a serious
security bug.  It is strongly recommended that everyone upgrade!

View the changelog for details about what's new in this release
(http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/cvs/checkout.php/phpPgAdmin/C
hangeLog?r=1.13)

Download:
http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/download/download.php

This is the final release for the 2.x branch of phpPgAdmin.  We are working
directly in conjunction with Great Bridge engineers to re-design and
re-architecture phpPgAdmin.  The new design (code named "shadow") will
include the ability to re-skin the application to better fit into the look
of your site.  This is ideal for ISPs that have phpPgAdmin available for
their users or for companies/individuals who wish to include phpPgAdmin as
the administration tool to accompany their PostgreSQL-based application.

In addition, almost all aspects of the code will be given a complete audit
and overhaul if necessary.

Thank you for your contributions and suggestions.

-Dan Wilson
Lead Developer
phpPgAdmin Team

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: