- Архив списков рассылки pgsql-bugs

От Andrei N.Sobchuck
Тема
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Your name               :Andrei N.Sobchuck
Your email address      :andrei@mart.cherkassy.ua

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)         :Intel Celeron
  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)  :Linux 2.2.13, glibc 2.1.1
  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-6.5.2):PostgreSQL-6.5.3
  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.8.0)           :egcs-2.91.66

1.
-------------------------------
=>select * into proba from ot;
SELECT
=> create unique index u ON proba (id_object,tel);
CREATE
=> select count(*) from proba;
count
-----
 3770
(1 row)
=>cluster u ON proba;
ERROR:  Cannot create unique index. Table contains non-unique values
=> select count(*) from proba;
count
-----
    0
(1 row)
=> \d proba
Table    = proba
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
|              Field               |              Type                | Length|
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
| id_object                        | int4                             |     4 |
| tel                              | varchar()                        |    15 |
| prim                             | varchar()                        |   254 |
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
Index:    u
I was very surprised when all rows disappeared.

2. I use PostODBC v.06-40-0007, MS Access.
When I have access to a database, in log appear many messages:
"pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection"
3.
From MS Access I use query like 'SELECT o.id,op.dt from o,op where  op.id=o.id AND op.dt=(select max(op2.dt) from op as
op2where op2.id=o.id);'. When query is executed 5 (or 6, or 7 i'm not sure) times, postmaster increase in size for 4kb
(1page?). For one day it increase for more than 2Mb. And I should restart postgres every night.

".