Translation Tables for Current and Website

От Serguei Mokhov
Тема Translation Tables for Current and Website
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel,

It would be cool to have two more translation status tables at [1].
One for the current dev. version of pgAgmin, and the other one for
the website.

I just wanted to move on with the website translation, but [1] only
has a link to the pgadmin3_website.pot ... thus, to continue existing
translation I need to pull the CVS, which I can't do all the time
depending where I am.

The idea is similar to what Peter E. did in [2]. As a quick fix, one
could simply provide nearly direct links to the web interface to CVS.

Thanks,

-s

[1] http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php
[2] http://webmail.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.php